Join Us for Sunday Events:
9:30am Sunday School Classes
11:00am Worship Service
11:20am Children’s Worship
Opportunities for All Ages
- Nursery/Toddlers (Infant-4 Years): Something New! Children through age four will be learning all about creation this fall with their teacher, Suzie Wharton, during the Sunday School hour.The lessons will be geared just for them and will be a combination of fun in learning and fun in play. Attendants will be on duty beginning at 9:30 am and until the end of the worship service.
Children of All Ages Sunday School Class: Meets upstairs and led weekly by Tami Pass.
- Children’s Worship: Like adult worship, Children’s Church is grounded in the Scriptures. Beloved Bible verses, stories, and poetry from the Psalms are the basis for the programs. Each program has a clear objective ranging from explanations of God’s world to Bible history to the life of Jesus to basic Christian theology. Since most children are eager to share their experiences and opinions, we have a time for sharing which focuses their thoughts and offers them a chance to express themselves. The message for the day is presented by the storyteller, then through crafts, dramas, adventures, art, games, songs, and hunts the children explore and experience the meaning of the Bible story. The presentation of the Bible message is concluded with prayer. Suitable for both small and large groups, Children’s Church provides a meaningful experience for children in an enjoyable and fun way.
- “End of the Hall” Class: This class is primarily led by Jeffrey Cochran, with group discussion. This more traditional Bible study class has taken a challenge from the pulpit and is study-ing the book of Revelation. Bring your Bible and delve in!
- The Wired World Class: This class continues to meet in the parlor for a discussion of current events from a biblical perspective, for a faithful and scriptural take on current events. The conversation is always both timely and lively.
- The Walter Lee Class: which had been studying the Present Word curriculum, is currently on hiatus. Members of this class are encouraged to try one of the other classes!